Friday, April 20, 2012

Why Am I Doing This?


Why am I doing this?

Well, for a very long time, I had asked myself why am I NOT doing this?

I am offering CreativeEdge BodyWorks for the simple reason that it has been, for a very long time, something that I have felt called to do.  I have trained and studied and practiced various forms of bodywork, whether that be ecstatic dancing, movement and theatre; or, conflict resolution, non-violent communication and restorative justice; or, Applied Kinesiology, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and processwork. In all of this study and work, I have seen some recurring themes.

Our bodies have a tremendous desire to move into balance and by doing so, heal itself.


Our brains are not just in our heads, but in every cell of our bodies.

Emotions are valuable pieces of information that inform us of the direction that is best for us to follow.

Guided awareness and guided movement can help restore balance in our bodies.

I have been drawn to use my intuitive skills, to work with bodies, spirit, emotions and energy.  I have been drawn to practice in more quiet and stillness.  The modalities that I use to help you align your bodies into balance are primarily Applied Kinesiology (AK) and NLP, and although I have been practicing AK since 2001, I believe that I have been practicing some form of energy work for a much longer time through other modalities such as charismatic prayer.

CreativeEdge is my way of bringing my unique set of strengths and studies out into the world in service of other.

And let's just see where that leads us....

No comments:

Post a Comment